1702 Fort Street
Above: Penthouse units feature sky-filled terraces perfect for staying home or going out, all at once.
Great city living starts with an impeccable home. The Assembly offers the atmosphere and environment to foster cosmopolitan comforts. It’s in the details, and they’re all by design.
- Hardwood floors
- Kitchen appliances by Whirlpool®
- Quartz kitchen countertops with ceramic tile backsplash
- Blackout roller shades
- Contemporary cabinetry throughout
- In-suite laundry
- 4th floor residences featuring high ceilings
- Large, ‘warehouse style’ windows in the 4th floor residences
- Penthouse residences featuring large, private, outdoor terraces
It’s the ultimate sweet spot — a home in the city with outdoor space to stretch out in and enjoy the open air.
Residents of the uppermost floor can enjoy a spacious outdoor terrace beckoning for a sunrise breakfast or a sunset respite before a night on the town. When staying in, the living space is flooded with light, streaming through floor to ceiling windows.
Be it a dinner party, or something more intimate, the mix of spaces throughout The Assembly residences foster a flexible, relaxing lifestyle.